Monday, August 24, 2009

Nostalgia Series Part deux

How can one forget the tamagotchi? Japanese faux animals were really à la mode in this era, and each trend had a wonderfully synergistic effect on the next (Don't get me started on pokémon)

I forgot how demonic the little hatchling tamagotchi was - I mean doesn't that black face scream baby lord voldy in Harry's kings cross station limbo heaven meta Dumbledore? I mean.. what?! I have no knowledge whatsoever of my livelihood growing up that reprehensible children's fantasy novel series.

Back to tamagotchi. I was the king. .. Of compulsively pressing buttons.. But seriously folks, I'm going to base all of my mothering skills on this little widget - I didn't get the special alien stage for nothing. How my children will enjoy producing hersey kisses instead of normal shit like other kids, I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment