Sunday, February 8, 2009

general upheaval

So. This week was a bit of a whirlwind of crazy that involved very little time at the computer. My classes are starting this week so regularity will bring daily blog posts je te jure. Basically I moved in one day away from my terrible host family to the 16e arrondissement, one of the chicest neighbs in paris. I spent the weekend looking at castles, taking rediculous pictures and faire-ing many lols. But right now I'm about to snooze on myself so I'll post deets concerning my crazy ass week tomorrow. And oh are there deets.

1 comment:

  1. oh mah gahh. qu'est-ce que s'est passe (avec accent) avec ta famille a paris??

    can't wait to hear all the "deets." also i hear the 16th arrondissement is the most beautiful in paris. nice. upgrade. xx

    ReplyDelete